Saturday 16 May 2009

My A449 experience and what followed. Part 3. The Hollow Man.

The next event in this calendar of strange experiences was maybe the most strange. I was sitting in bed reading yet again, when I decided to settle down for the night. I got out of bed and opened one curtain, not to keen on sleeping with the curtains fully shut, it makes me feel slightly claustrophobic. Anyway, I walked back to the bed, switched off the bedside lamp and sat on the bed and had just put one leg under the covers when I heard my name called.

Looking down toward the window, I saw what I can only describe as a tall, hollow figure, a bit like the character Kevin Bacon played in the film Hollow man. But when I say tall, I mean if this figure did not seem to have been leaning, it would have most likely have been over 8 feet tall and muscular. Although I could make out certain features, nose, mouth, eyes and so on. Well I sat looking at it, it stood looking at me and then the most extraordinary thing happened. I put my other leg in the bed and went to sleep! Hang on here, I went to sleep, I've seen this thing, in my bedroom and I went to sleep. What on earth was I thinking?

Most men, would run around gathering their loved ones, whilst screaming that the Hollow men from Mars were invading. No not me, I went to sleep! But was I asleep and dreamed it you may ask yourself or try to presume and my answer to that, is No. I did not slip off to the land of nod for a few seconds, I was fully awake! To this day, I still do not fully comprehend what I saw that night, but it did call my name, to draw attention to itself. Allow me to reiterate one thing to all that read this. I've been investigating paranormal phenomena now for near on ten years. And on all the investigations I've done, never have I experienced anything like these happening within my own home! Although the Manor House in West Bromwich has offered up some unexplainable phenomena in the past. But what happened there in the Manor House, I'll leave until a later date to tell you about.

Well, you may think that nothing more could have happened, but there is a lot more to come. But for now, I'll leave you with my Hollow man sighting!

No comments:

Post a Comment