Tuesday 5 May 2009

My A449 experience and what came later. Pt 2

Like I mentioned previously, I was a full blown sceptic. So my A449 experience did not unduly worry me and I thought no more of it; until I started to experience further problems within my own home.

The first thing to happen was not to long afterward. I'd been out and upon returning home. I opened the front door and got distracted and returned back to the car. After which I went into the house. Later, when getting ready for bed, I was in the bathroom. When I clearly heard my name called. Thinking it was my wife, I replied. To which she responded to me from the bedroom, asking me who I was talking to. It turned out she had not spoken to me.

Thinking no more of it, I went to bed. The next morning, I was awoken by an almighty knocking on our front door. When I got down stairs and opened the front door. The postman was standing there. He then proceeded to point at the door and when I looked. My front door keys had been left in the lock all night. I thanked him and then thought about the previous night and hearing my name being called. Now most would start thinking a disembodied spirit of a long gone relative may have been trying to warn me that I'd left my keys in the door. Which may well be the case. But on the other hand, it just as well could have been my own subconscious trying to warn me! Both explanations hold a plausibility factor. But this minor incident was soon forgotten.

Until a few weeks later. I was sitting in the living room talking to my wife. The television was on and a Table lamp. Now where I sit, I can see into the kitchen. And whilst I was talking to my wife, I became aware of a figure standing in the kitchen. The strange thing was, this figure glowed like a light bulb. No features, just a figure with an inner light. I stared at it for at least 30 seconds and then it was gone. Now I had not been staring at a light source and I'm not prone to hallucinations. So I was totally bewildered and my wife knowing my scepticism, thought I was going mad and so did I!

Then not so many days later, I was sitting in bed reading. When I heard someone walk out of my daughters bedroom and across the landing into the bathroom. I thought nothing of it, until I realized my daughter was staying at her moms that night. For a few moments, I shook myself and thought, had I fallen asleep. Knowing full well I had not! So I got out of bed and checked the house all over to find no one. I have heard this on a few more occasions since!

Anyway that is the story of my experiences, for now, but there is a lot more to be told. So I'll tell you more in part 3. So watch this space!

No comments:

Post a Comment