Friday 1 May 2009

My A449 experience and what came later. Part 1.

Prior to the 21st February 2006 I was considering closing the BCPS down. To say that I'd become disheartened with investigation would have been an understatement! I was a skeptic/debunker and was seeing no point in investigating the paranormal any further. The idea of giving up a nice warm bed for a night of sitting in cold dark places, waiting to see something that did not exist (in my opinion) seemed pointless to me.

So it is with a sense of wonder, that I tell you this tale of my experience on the A449, just before 7 pm on the of the 21st February 2006, which in my mind saved the BCPS from closure!

It was dark and there had been a light drizzle all day when I started out upon my journey to see a friend and then go onto a meeting with some colleagues who investigate UFO sightings. I was minding my own business, driving along, thinking about nothing in particular, especially not ghosts. Then on my approach toward Himley Cricket club, upon the grass verge, I saw what I took to be a figure of no distinguishable sex. Now this is a 60mph road and I thought look at that idiot, if they slip, I'll surely hit them.

So I checked my mirrors, slowed down and when I looked again the figure had gone. Then just as I reached where the figure had been, an almighty knocking started on my car windows. Now by no means do I mean just one window, but the knocking appeared to be going on all around me. Yet, I could see nothing that would cause this noise and it continued to the traffic lights just before the Himley hotel.

Now me being a rational thinker, I thought something was wrong with my car. So I stopped on the Himley hotel car park and checked my car over. But to no avail, the car was perfectly fine mechanically!

At this point in time, like I said before, I was a full blown sceptic and could find no explanation for my experience. So I shrugged my shoulders and continued upon my journey thinking no more of it. Then I started to experience unexplained happenings in my own home. But those experiences I'll tell you about in part 2!

No comments:

Post a Comment