Friday 15 March 2013

Mothman.

Hi All,

           I've just finished reading the book the Mothman Prophecies by John Keel (1930-2009.). What a great book. I've read it that many times, I don't need the book anymore, I just read it from memory, yes and pigs can fly.

         Anyway it got me to thinking, what do others think about this phenomena. Does the Mothman appear prior to a disaster, like it is claimed. Which I don't remember being so prior to the film of the same name with Richard Gere.

           So does Mothman appear prior to disasters or has yet again fiction been assimilated into alleged fact. Which is notorious within the paranormal field. When less unscrupulous researchers just grab any old rubbish and put it out there without any real evidence. I'd be interested in hearing other people's views. please feel free to comment.

         Please allow me to add, we at the B.C.P.S are happy to chat about anything paranormal. Anyway that's it for now.

Regards.

Wayne.

       

           

No comments:

Post a Comment