Monday 14 September 2009

My A449 experience and what followed. Part 4.

First let me say how sorry I am, for taking so long for part 4 of this series. But here it is.

After seeing the Hollow man, everything seemed to quieten down for a while. And life seemed to return to normal. When one night, having yet another sleepless night. I arose to go downstairs and make myself a cup of tea.

I switched the light on in the living room and proceeded on through to the kitchen, which is at the rear of the property. Now there is sufficient light from the Living room, to light the kitchen up. And looking toward the back porch, I could only say, that I was viewing a Monk shape figure. Which was there for a matter of seconds and then gone.

Having stood there for a few moments, trying to work out what I'd seen, and asking myself if my eyes had deceived me. I could not say. So I carried on and made the tea and thought no more upon the subject.

Until a good few days later, when, sitting in bed, with the light out and the bedroom curtains open. I caught movement out of the corner of my eye at the side of the bed. Now I know I was not asleep and had not drifted off for a matter of seconds. But I saw a figure that was cowled like a monk walking down the side of the bed. Although it was rather transparent and held no substances. I watched it until it disappeared at the end of the bed.

Now things were not making sense. Prior to this, and after investigating many alleged haunted sites and witnessing nothing. I'm now seeing ghosts in my own home. Am I going mad, have I got a brain tumour, and many other such questions I asked myself. And even now, I can find no satisfactory answer.

But do I believe ghosts exist now. Yes and No. I'm now a sceptical believer. Yes people see strange things, Ghosts, UFOs, and so on. But can we truly pigeon hole what they are. Do the souls of the dead wander the earth, haunting the living, does time replay itself and some lucky spectator watches a piece of history replaying before them. Are ghosts an hallucination. We may never now. But even after what I've experienced, I will still keep an open mind on the subject and carry on trying to get to the bottom of this mystery. And if you are experiencing anything of this nature. Please feel free to contact me at anytime. For although I keep an healthy outlook on the subject of ghosts. I now know people do see something. But what that something could be, is still open to investigation.

2 comments:

  1. Great posts Wayne!!! Objective and to the point mate!!

    Can't wait for future updates - it's about time that the better / longer established groups out there told some of their stories!!

    All the best,

    Nick

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the kind words, Nick.

    Wayne.

    ReplyDelete